Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ticwatch ProThe Ticwatch Pro is now for sale on Amazon and you can view the price here. Right now it’s only available for Amazon Prime Members but you can get a 30-Day free trial of Amazon Prime and also be able to get those great Prime Day deals coming up on July 16th, if you’re not already a member. The Ticwatch Pro will be selling exclusively to Amazon Prime members until August 15th in the United States and UK.

I will be receiving a review copy soon and I should have the review completed by the end of July so if you're interested in looking at that, I will have it posted soon! To make sure you don't miss a thing, just subscribe to my mailing list and I'll only send you relevant news and reviews to do with smartwatches.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib